Thursday, March 10, 2011

Look at these fun pictures of my friend Leah's little girl Kate. Isn't she adorable!
And look how relaxed she is in the Puj Tub!

I first met Leah at BYU where she was a graphic design major. Her husband sold me my first cell phone (during class mind you!) He is also the fastest snowboarder I have ever known.

Leah is an AMAZING photographer. Here photos are always so airy and absolutely stunning. (It doesn't hurt that the whole family is exceptionally beautiful.) Leah is also a talented graphic designer, interior designer, mother, athlete....I'm sure she's even a great cook. She pretty much is REALLY good at everything.

Her new home is so stunning. It's just the right mix of modern, industrial, practical, beautiful, liveable....etc.
Check out her new website. If you live in Utah valley, Leah is the one to call for your family photos.
Thanks for the amazing pictures Leah. You are a natural behind the camera.

1 comment:

  1. I just happened on your blog from Rian's. I served a mission with her and her husband in Taiwan. It is such a small world though- I grew up with Leah in a small town in Oregon. Ha- our families are best friends! Funny you highlighted 2 of my favorite people. Small world. :)

    Love your blog by the way. Such fun ideas!

    ReplyDelete