Wednesday, May 19, 2010

tru+man

Truman just turned  4  and he couldn't be happier. He finally feels like a big boy and is super excited that he is old enough for Karate.

Brithday presents around here are creative and fun! I took Walker (my 6 year old) to GoodWill with me and boy did we find some great stuff. We found this motorized transformer for .99 cents. All he needed were two AA's. Truman thought he was "AWESOME"

And this walking + "roaring" dinosaur was a whopping $1.99  The best part is he LOVES it.
Gently used toys are a tradition in our family. In fact, my kids don't even know that toys usually come in a blinged out box.
 Although, I did get this bouncy ball new for $2.34. Sometimes you just have to be willing to shell out the big bucks. It works great with the T-ball set I found.
What toys does your 4 year old like?
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Tru Man Tru. We love you, and your little dinosaur too. Was there a kangaroo at this year's party?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Truman! We are so happy you are growing up so straight and tru! Glad you are happy to be a big boy. Big boys are good at looking after their little brothers. I know your mother appreciates that. Love, Grandma and Grandpa C.

    ReplyDelete