Saturday, January 22, 2011

Alt summit

Hi everyone. I left the laptop at home so i am trying it from my iPad. I am at Alt Summit. There are so many amazing people here that I am learning from. I can't wait to tell you all about it next week when I get back into town. Some highlights to wet your appetite, I was fascinated by DJ Spooky, Blue Lily Gave some great instructuion on how to best use my camera! I also met Seth Aaron. Who knew we live 10 minutes from each other? Wouldn't that be so crazy to run into him at Trader Joes!
Enjoy your weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I really liked Seth Aaron's final collection. I am so glad he won. Hope you have fun at the summit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so wonderful meeting and talking with you at ALT! I am so inspired by you, and I hope we can keep in touch! I will definitely look forward to seeing you guys at ABC this fall!

    xoxo!

    ReplyDelete