Wednesday, December 1, 2010

cleaning up for guests

Sometimes the expectation of holiday guests is a great reason to do some deep cleaning.
I have a quick cleaning tip that will save you time and embarrassment. You know that cloudy film that seems to appear so quickly on your shower curtain. And in order to combat said "film" you lay your shower curtain out in the yard to hose it off and in the process display your filmy curtain for all neighbors and passers by to see. Well this time just throw your plastic shower curtain in your washing machine with some detergent & bleach.  Before you know it you will have yourself a brand new curtain ready and waiting for your Christmas guests. 

I wish I could take full credit for this one, but it comes from Martha Stewart. When Domino magazine went under they replaced my subscription with Living mag. and lucky for me I found this lovely bit of advice.
Enjoy! 
And don't forget to tell your mother and best friend to enter our Puj Tub giveaway on your behalf!
Cheers.
+Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment