Friday, November 26, 2010

winner of Puj Tub #1

I hope you all enjoyed a family fun filled Thanksgiving. And now for the big announcement....


Congratulations to our winner:
A Merry Mishap:

"I liked you on FB! This would be such a lifesaver! I saw this the Puj Tub a while back on Ohdeedoh and thought it was the coolest, and about time! All of the other tubs we've looked at are huge and bulky and not at all practical. I like that this can be used in the sink, right up high near mom and dad and not down in a bath tub. I also love the idea that it can fold down flat to store, a million times better than the others.
I would use this all the time, and tell all of my friends about it too! "

You are the lucky winner of my very first Puj Tub giveaway. Please email the address you would like it shipped to (US only please) to katie{at}pujbaby{dot}com

And if you didn't win this one don't give up. Come back on Monday to enter the next giveaway.

Cheers.
+Katie


No comments:

Post a Comment