Monday, November 22, 2010

wassail

If there is one thing I love about being outside in cold weather it is the idea of coming inside and sitting by the fire with a nice warm mug of wassail. Here is my favorite recipe. It is of course very simple and VERY delicious! This will make you think twice next time you consider picking up one of those hot chocolate packets.
Enjoy!

3 cup apple juice
1 cup orange juice
2-3 cinnamon sticks
simmer 5-10 minutes....enjoy!

I usually double or triple this recipe. Serve it in a crock-pot at your next friend or family gathering....they will all think you are magic!

AND, don't forget to enter my FIRST and very BIG Puj Tub Giveaway!

1 comment:

  1. Mmmmmm. . .its finally getting chilly enough here that we could actually drink this! Can't wait to try it :) p.s. I love the new header! Tre chic!

    ReplyDelete