Monday, November 1, 2010

"get candy get candy"

(Superheros eat 10 grain cereal for breakfast!)
 Mr. T was needing a Halloween costume this year. So, being the smart buyer that I am, I went to Goodwill and got a fun green super hero costume for $3.99. What superhero you might ask? Well, I am not exactly sure, but I think it was a Power Ranger costume. I just picked one that was colorful, cheap, and had potential.
Now, all I had to do was make a fun Super Headpiece and we were in business.
(He added the black mask to the costume all on his own. It was a great way to add mystery to the costume)
So, using some materials I already had on hand we whipped up a fun Superhero hat. I got my inspiration from here (thanks Kelli). 

He loved the Superhero costume and has been making superhero sound-effects ever since.

Hooray for cheap and fun costumes!

3 comments:

  1. I agree, hooray for cheap costumes, but I would add another hooray for creativity as well! I came over to your blog from your sisters, and i. Loved it so much I am hee to stay. I might be your newest follower and I love everything i see. You are so creative. Your fabulous baby products are amazing. As stylish as they are functional~ so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the costume Kate! And you're right, it is a power ranger, but you made it even better and for sure no one would have the same costume.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mr. T looked great in his creative Halloween costume. Now we need to see pic. of Mr. W. and Mr. S. Hope you all had fun.

    ReplyDelete