Friday, March 12, 2010

Oh Joy School





At the beginning of the school year I had to decide whether or not to put my 3 year old in preschool or organize a group amongst friends that I trust to do a Joy School. Well, considering I will be sending him to school for the next 20+ years of his life, I decided on Joy School. I love being able to be involved and knowing he is with a group of exceptional 3 year olds makes it that much better!
Well, yesterday Truman had a once in a lifetime preschool field-trip. One of the mom's in the group just happens to be a Pilot....yes, the kind that flies REAL airplanes. So he and his friends were invited to tour the hanger at Horizon and even had the chance to sit in the cock-pit (wearing a Pilot hat) and learn all about flying.

It was an amazing day, and one I think he (and his Dad) will always remember!

(this is a picture of him a year and a half ago at an air base/museum in Mesa,AZ.)

1 comment:

  1. So glad it was a memorable day for the children and especially Ben.

    ReplyDelete