Tuesday, November 16, 2010

jump

I like to jump.
There is something about the weightlessness and the freedom that causes me to propel myself into the air and hope for a good landing.

Growing up I was a gymnast and a diver who was always bouncing off of something.
In college it was snowboarding, wake-boarding, and rock climbing.

Now I am a mom and I am mostly just looking to giggle like a little girl.

Below are some pictures of our jumpy weekend on the Oregon coast with good friends...enjoy!


I hope in some way that these pictures have inspired you to be weightless and free. But most of all I hope you go do something that makes you giggle.

4 comments:

  1. This post rocks! These are the kind of pictures I want lining my stairway. It looks like you're in the perfect-for-you family. (I love jumping too!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pictures are all so cute! You are a fabulous jumper, by the way. ;)


    Felicity @ Simple Elegance

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I tell you how much I love these pictures? Its like a joy of living series! That misty one of Walker (I think that's Walker) looks like he is Peter Pan. You can fly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this may seem like a strange question ..
    my hair is curly much like your yours .. ive been on a quest for many many years for that perfect product or way of manipulating those stinkers ... whatever you are doing or using, well im lovin the results. any hope of you sharing your products and/or hair routine?

    ReplyDelete